Schmertopia

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thanks Lindsay!

Well, this is my first official entry and I just wanted to say thanks to my good friend Lindsay Lamar for helping me! I decided to set up this blog because I've really enjoyed reading hers, as well as my other friends blogs (or NOT blogs as the case may be). It's a great way to share thoughts and events and I hope that I can even be half as faithful or interesting in my entries as my friends have been. Only time will tell.

My plan is to make an entry a week - basically a "State of Schmertopia" address about whats happening in my life and the life of my friends. Those of you who know me (and if you don't then why-o-why are you reading this?) know that theatre is both my hobby and career, so expect a lot of posts on shows and the arts in general as well as the "all about me & my friends" stuff.

As soon as I figure out how (hint-hint Miss Lamar) I'll even set up an email list for those of you who want to know when I have a new post!

Well, that's all for now. It's late and though I want to stay up and write the most amazing blog entry EVER, what I really need to do is get some sleep.

Thanks for all your comments so far, and wish me luck on actually keeping this blog going!

Schmerin


5 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh, I'm mentioned on Schmertopia... there's some profound meaning in that, but for now I'll just say: cool!

    By Blogger Lindsay Lamar, at June 28, 2006 9:46 AM  

  • Ooh... there's now a mailing list on the side... amazing...

    hint taken :) Join her mailing list if you want!

    By Blogger Lindsay Lamar, at June 28, 2006 1:50 PM  

  • Whee! I'm on the sidebar!

    Erin, you can even use some of those fun HTML tags you learned (last night from the work on the TBA site) here on blogspot. Just play around with 'em, and see what happens. There's a few good sites for learning it too, if ya like. Nothing like a little spice!

    By Blogger ak_hepcat, at June 28, 2006 3:57 PM  

  • Mmmmmm spicy

    By Blogger Frank, at June 28, 2006 11:44 PM  

  • I like how I am always mentionedin everbody's b**g as the guy who has a non-b**g b**g. I'm glad it's sinking in. At least somewhat sinking in.

    By Blogger squeak, at July 01, 2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home